Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lying and effect for health

London - How many times a man and woman lying in a year? Apparently quite a lot of numbers with all kinds of reasons. But experts warn the importance of telling the truth because lying is not good for health.

Results of research conducted Katie Maggs found that the average man lying 1092 per year, which means a lie 3 times a day. In contrast, the average woman lied 728 times in one year, or about two times a day.

Men usually lie with the excuse to cover up his bad habits, while women tend to lie to cover up true feelings.

"Lying may seem to be an inevitable part of human nature, but this is an important part of social interaction," says Katie Maggs, associate medical curator at the Museum of Science, which commissioned the study, as reported from Dailymail, Tuesday (05/18/2010) .

The results of this study have been published under the title 'Who Am I? " in the gallery of the museum, in west London, which aims to understand the brain science, genetics and human behavior.

But as reported Neuroendocrinology journal that examines the relationship between the mind and emotions on the immune system could affect health lie. Self-denial or lying to make someone feel negative emotions that lead to stress are buried. While telling the truth will release the emotional pressure thus reducing the risk of stress.

When you are telling the truth then it will protect itself from stress hormones. While lying will create a feeling of distress and can become a time bomb ready to explode anytime.

Here are 10 words that often do men lie and women:

Man

1. I do not drink alcohol
2. It's okay, I'm fine
3. Sorry, no cell phone signal
4. It's not expensive kok
5. I'm on the road
6. I am stuck in traffic
7. Your ass is not great affection kok
8. Sorry, I do not know your phone
9. You look skinny
10. This is what I always wanted


Woman

1. It's okay, I'm fine
2. I do not know, I never touched it
3. It's not expensive kok
4. I do not drink alcohol
5. I have a headache
6. I bought it when there are discounts
7. I was young
8. I do not throw kok
9. This is what I always wanted